PTFE Rod Seals
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 Millimeter (mm)
- 342 Degree C
- 10-250 MM
The PTFE Rod Seals are equipped in cylinders, pumps and high pressure tanks for sealing of gases and liquids tightly. These are constructed in round shaped with two different diameter of layers. In addition to this, rod seals have strong and excellent vacuum binding properties for closing. The rod seals are made from high grade Polytetrafluoroethylene material. These are offered in various sizes, thickness and dimensions. PTFE Rod Seals provide great resistance toward high temperate and pressure. They are widely used in aerospace, oils, food & beverage processing units and hydraulic systems. The seals are excellent in strength and have 99.99% pure in assay.
Features of PTFE Rod Seals
- The rod seals are easy to fit and remove due to double layer formation.
- These are bendable and sturdy in construction.
- PTFE material has great resistance, coefficient friction and non-wetting in properties.
- The provided rods seals are used as bearing and self lubricating in devices.
- 500 - 1000 Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Wooden and Carton Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
61, Kameshwar Estate, Plot No-3609, Phase-IV, GIDC Industrial Estate, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301477