PTFE Lab Seals
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 Millimeter (mm)
- 342 degree celsius
- 10-250 MM
The PTFE Lab Seals are manufactured by using high grade Polytetrafluoroethylene resin material. In addition to this, seals are constructed in various sizes, shapes and standard designs. These seals can withstand high temperature and pressure applications. The provided seals are corrosion resistant, chemically inert and highly stable. Offered, seals are available in disc, round, ball, diaphragms and bellow. PTFE Lab Seals provided low coefficient friction and utilized as self lubricating part in vessels, condensers and tanks. These are easy to install and require low maintenance service. The lab seals give tight sealing for holding things together.
Features of PTFE Lab Seals
- The seals are shaped in O-ring fittings in different sizes.
- These are highly inert to temperature, heat and chemical.
- The seals are simple to install in lab devices and equipments.
- They provide strong locking conditions in pipes and rods.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 - 1000 Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Wooden and Carton Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
61, Kameshwar Estate, Plot No-3609, Phase-IV, GIDC Industrial Estate, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301477